Weekly Photo Challenge: Unique Sardinia

From the deep reds of Jerzu to traditional sweets from the Gallura; in love goats and skulls on a hiking path. Sardinia is a beautifully unique island – and I’m looking forward to exploring more of her hidden secrets.

This is my response to the Weekly Photo Challenge – Unique.

What does unique mean to you?

This entry was posted in Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Unique Sardinia

What can I say? Incredible work, Jennifer!

2. Rosemarie Kleinberg says:

Ciao Jennifer
    These photos are truly unique, just beautiful work as always. You put a smile on a person face! To me unique is one of a kind, solely amazing, incomparable Have a beautiful day, please continue sharing! It makes for a pleasant surprise in one’s day! May God Bless! How are you doing in the Caymans?
    The Sard/American,

Beautiful Jennifer! Do you think you will go back? It sounds like you really love it there! :)

4. restlessjo says:

I can’t imagine anything more unique than finding that skull on the path! It does look an intriguing place, Jen. You missing it? Cayman looks a fair swap to me.

5. Unique for me is always the things that stick with you and make the best memories. Something that stands out of a sea of sameness :)

6. colonialist says:

Was that skull trying to give hikers some sort of message? :)
    I take it that the Tweety tipple is sweetie!

7. We are all unique in our own way :)

perfect response indeed

9. Renee says:

Great photo collage!

10. Love those mushrooms and those goats in love. :-) That skull shot is amazing, too!

11. Beautiful! I’m getting very excited about visiting Sardinia later in the year. It looks as though I may need a month there at least!

12. Pingback: The Cuisine Of Italy – Sardinia « jovinacooksitalian