Weekly Photo Challenge: Love

Weekly Photo Challenge: Love

Jennifer Avventura 2013

Never in my life have I been so captivated by a place and it’s people. Sardinia is truly and island of magnificent wonder; she’s yours to discover … I dare you.

This is my response to the Weekly Photo Challenge by WordPress. To see more posts about love, click here.

This entry was posted in Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Love

1. I can’t wait to visit this wonderful place… Thanks for sharing…

2. Miss Footloose says:

You are so lucky to have found your personal happy place! Best wishes for a healthy and prosperous 2013 — a little late, but hey. I’m reading a book about the “Blue Zones” and Sardinia is one of them, so keep drinking that good healthy red wine and, sheep’s cheese, and keep climbing those mountains!

• Dear Miss Footloose,

Your comment is endearing and encouraging, thank you. :) I haven’t read ‘Blue Zones’ but have read plenty about these areas through posts and news articles around the web. I even wrote a little post about it last February.

Better late than never, eh?

Wishing you and your family a prosperous and happy new year! :)

3. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Love –

I bet you are missing her too

5. Pingback: Photo Project: 52 Bolivian Sundays [week 4, 'Love']. « 3rdculturechildren

6. TBM says:

Looks lovely. I hope all is well.

7. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Love (Maria Procession) « What's (in) the picture?

8. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Love… | Mirth and Motivation

9. I know how it feels to be away from everything familar. It has been harder the last few months with my hubby going back to Canada and me in China. We have been apart before for weeks at a time, but it never gets easier. I am going home in 10 days… never have I made the trip home for Chinese New Year. Must be love that is pulling me back ;)

• Are you staying in Canada?

It’s not easy – my husband and I will be apart for 6 weeks! It’s not that long in the grand scheme of things but makes it hard. I can’t wait to see him!

• John has been in Canada since November. I went home at Christmas and about to again for Chinese New Year. 6 weeks is a long time, especailly when you are alone. After this break it may be 2-4 months! His step mom was diagnosed with cancer and he went home to help. Now that he is there he is trying to find work. My contract is up 2014. I could leave this June, but I will loose my contract bonus which is a lot of money. We are hoping he can come every short holiday I have and I will go home on the longer ones. Expensive flight, but if we book early it will be cheaper and at least accomodation is taken care of.

10. rutheh says:

Like your response to the challenge. What a beautiful place.

11. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Love | mothergrogan

Your love is a wonder to behold…

13. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Love (Street Parade) « What's (in) the picture?

14. Zen says:

Where is Sardinia? Looks like an adventurous place. There’s no place like home right?

15. First time on your blog and loving it already ;-)

16. Madhu says:

Aah, you must miss it so! Lovely shot!

17. goowai.adele says:

Yes, Sardinia and every corner in Italy is a wonderful place to discover. No wonder Italy topped number one wishlist on “America’s Places to Visit”.

18. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Love (is Art on Malta) « What's (in) the picture?