There was a wonderful little reminder from WordPress this morning:
Thank you for reminding me WordPress!
Today, November 22nd, 2012 is the two-year blogiversary for My Sardinian Life! I can’t believe that I’ve written about this lovely island in the Mediterranean for this long. It seems like just yesterday when I took the leap of faith and signed up for a blog on WordPress – now two years have gone by. It’s been a fun and interesting adventure where I’ve learned about Sardinia – her people, cultures and magical traditions.
To my readers, followers and stalkers – thank you. If it weren’t for your words of encouragement in these last two years – in all honestly, I would have given up. I have virtually met so many wonderful, inspirational, courageous and brilliantly fantastic people via My Sardinian Life – I have learned from each of you. You have made dark days seem brighter and even managed to turn already sparkling days into moments of magic. It humbles me to be among your followers. Thank you.
And now I have a little treat for you all, and I do hope you enjoy.
The Best of My Sardinian Life (according to you … and the stats.)
- 1496 followers spread across various social media outlets.
- 394 posts – 395 after this article is posted. Wow, I remember having to write a 500-page essay as a teenager and the thought of getting a tooth pulled was more appealing, how things have changed – for the better.
- Top 5 search terms:
1. medusa – 591
2. my sardinian life – 428
3. living in sardinia – 222
4. gianluigi buffon – 164 (you’re welcome)
5. jennifer avventura – 153 (thanks Mom)
- Top 5 pages & posts:
1. Top 7 Shirtless Italian Soccer Players – 4,897.
2. Aboot me – 2,278
3. A Mediterranean Medusa | Sardinia, Italy – 1,546
4. The naked truth on nude beaches in Sardinia, Italy – 1,518
5. Cost of Living | Sardinia, Italy – 1,336
- Top 5 Views by Country
1. United States of America – 23,027 views.
2. Italy – 13,768 views.
3. United Kingdom – 9,081 views.
4. Spain – 8,329 views.
5. Canada – 6,386 views.
The best of My Sardinian Life’s photography – enjoy the show.
Thank you for sticking with me these last two years. My aim in the coming years is to give you the best Sardinia can offer. Come on over – she’s waiting for you.
Why did you start to blog?