The Write Travel Blog is open for business! Two years after the inception of My Sardinian Life a new blog is born. It’s my outlet to showcase short stories from around the globe; mine and yours. Join me in celebrating the joy of travel as we write ourselves into history.
The Write Travel Blog is a short story blog about global travel. It’s a simple blog without all the flashy lights (for this I require one photo and one photo only – so choose wisely); a spot, where you the writer, showcase your talent. Are you interested in guest posting for my new adventure?
Seeking guest posts from travelers of ALL ages.
- 500-1000 words; any style, any format with the exception of posts like “I did this, we went there.“
- Use your imagination. Be unique.
- All editing done by ‘you.’
- Article MUST be about travel.
- If article is about a specific place – you MUST have traveled there.
- One photo that you took to support your story.
- Small bio about yourself.
- Provide 3 links to support yourself. Example: Your blog link, Twitter or Facebook.
- No advertising.
- Only guest posts from independent bloggers and writers will be accepted. If you are writing for a corporate company – go suck a lemon, I’m not interested.
- You retain all rights to your work.
- Article must be original and never before published.
- Once article is published on The Write Travel Blog you have the rights to publish your article on your blog
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: Guest Post TWTB.
I have already received many emails from writers, travelers and bloggers who are interested in this project. Thank you, all! I am grateful for your support and excitement on this new venture.
So, what are you waiting for? Come on over, I’ve been waiting for you.