I am starting a new project – it’s called The Write Travel Blog. Why did I decide to start a new blog? The answer is easy – the short stories I have written and published on My Sardinian Life are not getting the traffic nor readership I had hoped for. People come to My Sardinian Life to read about Sardinia – not my adventures in Brazil, Australia or Greece. So, with that in mind I opened a new blog. It will go live later this week.
The Write Travel Blog is a short story blog about global travel. It’s a simple blog without all the flashy lights; a spot, where you the writer, showcase your talent. Are you interested in guest posting for my new adventure?
Want to guest post for The Write Travel Blog?
- 500-1000 words; any style, any format with the exception of posts like “I did this, we went there.“
- Use your imagination. Be unique.
- All editing done by ‘you.’
- Article MUST be about travel.
- If article is about a specific place – you MUST have traveled there.
- 1 photo that you took to support your story.
- Small bio about yourself.
- Provide 3 links to support yourself. Example: Your blog link, Twitter or Facebook.
- No advertising.
- Only guest posts from independent bloggers and writers will be accepted. If you are writing for a corporate company – go suck a lemon, I’m not interested.
- You retain all rights to your work.
- Article must be original and never before published.
- Once article is published on The Write Travel Blog you have the rights to publish your article on your blog
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: Guest Post TWTB.
Please pass this message along by sharing.