Travel Theme: Mystical Niagara Falls

I see Canada as a country torn between a very northern, rather extraordinary, mystical spirit … ” – Robertson Davies

(click on any image to view in a larger format.)

This is my response to the weekly travel theme from Ailsa from Where’s my backpack. To check out more awesome mystical photos click here.

This entry was posted in Ailsa's Travel Theme, Canada and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Travel Theme: Mystical Niagara Falls

1. Pingback: Travel Theme: Mystical | mothergrogan

2. Jenna Kvidt says:

Beautiful photos! I really love the one with the double rainbow!

3. Rachel says:

I love the labels: Canada and America. That made me chuckle.

Awesome Jennifer! I can’t believe I’ve never been there yet!!!

5. So love Niagara – even the sleazy shops in town!

6. TBM says:

Such an awesome place!!!!!

7. Pingback: Travel theme: Mystical | rfljenksy – Practicing Simplicity

8. Believe it or not, I have never been to Niagara Falls, and I’m originally from Pennsylvania–pretty darn close. Stunning photos!
    Hugs,
    Kathy

9. Pingback: Travel Theme: Mystical | Four Deer Oak

10. Pingback: Travel Theme: Mystical | Here & Abroad

11. It looks great, Jennifer, and a fabulous spot. But where are all the honeymooners? Is it still so popular with them, or do they go to Paris now?

12. Pingback: Travel Theme: Mystical. « the unbearable lightness of being me.

Looks like a cool – but whacky – place to live and work!

14. Pingback: Travel Theme: MYSTICAL MAGICAL | Serendipity 13

15. Madhu says:

Majestic! Agree with Richard, you managed some ‘people less’ shots :-)

16. Awesome idea… I am reading a mystery to my class that takes place in the Falls. They are in awe since they haven’t been before. It certainly is mysterious and amazing to any age. Heading home for Christmas so I hope to get some icy shots.

17. tyanajones says:

Marvellous !!!!!!!! such a beautiful place and amazing photos of it.