Weekly Photo Challenge: Foreign

Go to foreign countries and you will get to know the good things one possesses at home.”
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

(click on any image to view it larger.)

There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign.”
Robert Louis Stevenson

This is my response to the Weekly Photo Challenge: Foreign.

What are you thoughts on the new mosaic option from WordPress?

This entry was posted in RTW Travel, Travel Stories, Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Foreign

1. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Foreign | Far Away

2. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge – Foreign | Just Snaps

3. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge – Foreign | Chittle Chattle

4. Luciano Borsato says:

Hi Jennifer. I enjoy your blog. Do you help in finding apartments/hotels in Sardinia and/or provide feedback? We’re thinking about going there in May 2013. My cousin in Italy has suggestions for locations, but he didn’t know of any places to book, as they stay with relatives. He recommended Sardegna.com amd SardegnaTurismo.it as two places to find info.

Thanks.

Luciano

(Toronto)

5. Angeline M says:

Great photos. The RLS quote is perfect, because really, what is foreign to me may not be foreign to anyone else.

6. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Foreign « patriciaddrury

7. Pingback: Best Wednesday night ever: Pitbull Concert in La Paz! « 3rdculturechildren

8. Thanks for using that Stevenson quote – so true…and I love the new gallery option, don’t you?

9. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Foreign « The Incredible Lightness of Seeing

10. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: “Foreign” « MKG- Memories-Keepsakes-Gifts

11. Liana says:

I recognized Boracay right away. Can’t beat that white sand! I’ve heard it was much more beautiful back in the 90′s when you visited. If you came today, you wouldn’t recognize it. There is so much development, there’s even a Starbucks!

12. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Foreign | Carra Design

13. eof737 says:

I love your beautiful collage… great shots! :-)

14. Madhu says:

The RLS quote really hits the nail on the head doesn’t it? Fab shots!

15. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Back that Foreign Truck Up in Here | Humbled Pie

16. restlessjo says:

Great selection, Jen. I’ve only tried the new format once (for today’s post) and it didn’t work so well. I reverted to “do it yourself”, but it could well have just been me.

17. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Foreign « What's (in) the picture?

gorgeous images Jennifer and I love the RLS quote

19. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Embracing the World – Foreign (2) « What's (in) the picture?

20. Lu says:

Hmm, so I’m not the only one who thinks that they are themselves the foreigner! Cool quote, and I like the gallery of photos :)

21. Lovely shots – I love the sepia toned one!