Travel Theme: Curves

Sometimes Mother Nature decides to throw us a curve ball,” – Charles Bronson

My sorrow, when she’s here with me, thinks these dark days of autumn rain are beautiful as days can be; she loves the bare, the withered tree; she walks the sodden pasture lane.”
- Robert Frost

Earth laughs in flowers.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson

“To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.” – Isaac Newton

I’d rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck“.  - Emma Goldman

Today I have grown taller from walking with the trees.” — Karle Wilson Baker

Great challenge this week Ailsa. Hope you liked my curve ball this week.

Click here to see what other bloggers have posted.

Gallery | This entry was posted in Photography & Challenges, Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Travel Theme: Curves

1. Galen says:

Nice one… very nice!!!

2. Love the natural twist to the topic, especially those purple-edged flowers.

3. adinparadise says:

Great photos for the theme. :)

4. Rosemarie says:

Ciao Jennifer
    Just beautiful pictures and sayings! You do beautiful work! Have a blessed day!

Ciao

5. Budget Jan says:

A nice interpretation. I love “natural” nature images. A curve ball indeed.

6. colonialist says:

I love the pictures, but I enjoyed the quotes as well.

7. And they are the most amazing, beautiful curve ball images there is. Nature at its best! Thanks.

8. TBM says:

Nice interpretation. My fave is the Emerson quote. Flowers and laughter!

9. The shells are gorgeous…

10. Pingback: Travel theme: CURVES | Serendipity 13

great take on the theme Jennifer. I loved the Charles Bronson quote. I love Charles Bronson…did you ever see The Mechanic with him and Jan Michael Vincent…wow what a film.

12. lykalush says:

The beauty of nature is amazingly captured.

13. Absoultely amazing! Love the last image, natural really is so beautiful! G.