Weekly Photo Challenge: Free Spirit

A photographic journey around the world – my free spirit through the eyes of others.

Sardinia

Brazil

Sardinia

Paris

New Hampshire

Niagara Falls, Canada

Montreal, Canada

Australia

Australia 1997. Can you find me?

Cayman Islands – thanks Dad!

Cayman Islands

Dominican Republic

Sardinia

Florida 1995

Bern, Switzerland

England

Canada circa 1981

I would have preferred to fill this post with photo’s of my three beautiful nieces instead of my silly mug but there are some things I would rather keep sacred.

I hope you’ve enjoyed this photographic journey of my free spirit. Click here to see what other bloggers are up to this week.

Gallery | This entry was posted in Expat Files, Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Free Spirit

1. docgelo says:

wonderful set! i died when i saw your eiffel tower photo; paris remains a dream place in my list! :)

• LOL! Thank you kindly. I had friends that were teaching in Paris a few years ago and I stopped into see them when I was touring Europe. They lived just around the corner from the Eiffel tower; we drank many glasses of red wine sitting there. ;)

2. Gr8 gallery! May be you should plan a trip to India and particularly my state-Kerala! You will love it….

3. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge – Free Spirit « My 2012 Photo Challenge

4. Arindam says:

Great collection of pictures. :)

5. sayvan says:

great shots and bang on to the theme

6. Carol says:

Your free spirit has been many places and seen much – nice take on the challenge.

7. Rosemarie says:

Hi Jennifer
    What great photos, 1997 Australia, in the blue, you my dear are a world traveler, how fantastic. You will have a great deal to share with your children. Regarding your other post, sorry to hear about working conditions in Sardegna, I know things are pretty bad even here at home in California as well as other states and countries. I hope that things get better for both you and your husband and you both can either stay or do more traveling to find the “perfect” place to live. You should write a book, you write so well and make everything very interesting. May God Bless!

Sincerely,
    Your Sard/American,

great post Jennifer – of all (they are all great glimpses in to you) number 3 just screams at me

9. Chris says:

Wonderful collection of photos Jennifer, my world traveller and free spirit. That certainly does describe you!

10. Woman says:

Some great scenes in this post! Thanks

11. A life in pictures,indeed.

12. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge – Free Spirit | Just Snaps

13. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge – Free Spirit | Chittle Chattle

14. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Free Spirit « Ruth E Hendricks Photography

15. eof737 says:

I love your photos… a free spirit you are! :-)

16. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Free Spirits in Amsterdam « What's (in) the picture?

Great shots!
    Sorry I haven’t been around much lately, but I just wanted to let you know my book, The Bellman Chronicles, will be available to download for absolutely FREE on my Amazon Kindle page on Sept. 10 – 11! Check it out – and slip me a review if you can – and I guarantee you won’t be disappointed…

18. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Free Spirit « Authentic Photography

This is fabulous!!!! I live it and thanks for showing you! I especially like the beautiful black and white of you in Sardinia— gorgeous shot. And of course all the silly ones of your youth. Thanks for sharing. A great interpretation!

20. Thanks for sharing your spirited gallery!

21. Madhu says:

Wonderful free spirited shots :-)

22. You have the most amazing, beautiful “free spirit” of a great adventurer. Each image is a celebration of what a fun and well embraced life should be. Thanks.