Weekly Photo Challenge: Close

Close are the planes that fly the Sardinian skies

Click here to see what other bloggers have posted for this weeks photo challenge.

This entry was posted in Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Close

1. Kathryn says:

Lovely, I can almost feel the sun on my face beating down from that glorious sky!

2. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Close | Wind Against Current

3. jfb57 says:

That is tummy turning close when you think it is aeroplanes that have made those marks! Great shot!

4. Message from heaven, very busy there :P

5. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Close « Beijing City Photo 2

6. Madelaine says:

Beautiful sky! The lines are called Chemtrails http://www.rense.com/general4/fre.htm

• Ciao Madelaine

Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I’ve written several posts on Chemtrails vs Contrails. Have you seen checked them out? Chemtrails grow and grow and do not disappear whereas contrails disappear within a few minutes.

7. sianakdesa says:

love this, blue sky :D

8. eof737 says:

They must have been crazy busy the day you took that shot… I love those sheep/goats on your banner… ADORABLE! :-)

9. David Perry says:

It shows why I don’t have the urge to be an air-traffic controller. Too many lives at steak, and too much planning for my skillset. Planes would be crashing if I were in charge of that mahem. -David.

10. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge – Close | Chittle Chattle

11. Hi, I nominated you for the ILLUMINATING BLOGGER AWARD. Check out my blog dutchgoesitalian.com if you want to accept :) Oh and nice photo :)

I can feel the sun and hear them roar overhead

13. topher79 says:

Nice shot, but I’d rather not know how close they really are

14. Pingback: CLOSE TO TEARS « 2012 – ON THE BENCH

15. ailsapm says:

Wonderful shot, Jennifer :)

16. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Close « Ruined for Life: Phoenix Edition

17. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Close « Jinan Daily Photo

18. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Close | Here & Abroad

19. Wow – that’s a lot of traffic!

20. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Create « Ruined for Life: Phoenix Edition

21. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Create « Beijing City Photo 2

22. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Create | Here & Abroad

Cutting it close, weren’t they?

24. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Create | No Fixed Plans

25. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Create 2 « Ruined for Life: Phoenix Edition

26. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Dreaming « Jinan Daily Photo