A Sheeply Affair | Photo Post

A Sheeply Affair

A beautiful Sunday afternoon spent hiking in the mountains of Sardinia, in search of asparagus. I could hear the ding-a-ling of sheep bells, but I couldn’t see the sheep. That faded fast.

Hey Guys … wait for me!

How did you spend this splendid Sunday in the sun?

This entry was posted in Photography & Challenges, Snapshots and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to A Sheeply Affair | Photo Post

I love this! I love the fact that it still happens.

Dreaming of yours…mine was wet and chilly…

3. Chris says:

Love this, great photos, love the sheep, did you run away?

4. Great images. Love the 3rd one and especially how one of the sheep is peeking at you from behind the main one. Wonderful capture.

• Thank you. It was a lucky day. I could hear the bells in the distance and thought they were just in the mountains playing, I never expected the road to be filled with sheep. It was a fun moment.

5. niasunset says:

They are so lovely, I loved all these photographs dear Jennifer but the first one (the dog) and number tree fascinated me. Thank you, have a nice week, with my love, nia

6. Katrina says:

Ahaha, love the sheep photos!

7. TBM says:

Didn’t see any sheep unfortunately. But I got some gardening done. The weather was great.

8. niasunset says:

If you visit this link you will find an award for your blog, dear Jennifer. Thanks and Love, nia

9. Team Oyeniyi says:

Very strange looking sheep to me! I am used to Romney Marsh!

10. Pingback: So it is Easter and school holidays | Love versus Goliath : A Partner Visa Journey

11. Helen Cherry says:

I love that second shot and the last shot.. In fact I love them all.. and just had to share this with you from my blog back in February ;)

12. I love these type of photos! Animals are wonderful!