Top 5 Beach Photos to Keep You Warm

Tired of the white, cold mess of winter? Longing for days where the sun shines and the ocean laps at your feet?
I’ve had enough of winter, of the cold, of the endless days and nights of watching snow fall. I’ve complied a short Top 5 list of beach photos that can keep you warm during the winter storm of 2012.

Top 5 Beach Photos to Keep You Warm

1. Cayo Coco – Cuba.

2. Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands

3. Whitsundays, Australia

4. Copacabana, Brazil.

5. Sardinia, Italy

A little warmer now? Have you spent your winter days dreaming of summer? I have.

This entry was posted in RTW Travel, Top 10, Top 10 Lists and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Top 5 Beach Photos to Keep You Warm

I love the beach! I grew up at Main Beach on the Gold Coast,, the perfect place to be a kid. Summertime is OK if you can just sit by the sea, but I don’t like being hot. Give me winter anyway.

2. Jennifer, my niece went to the beach in Holland this week – her first time seeing a beach under snow.

Come to think of it, I’ve never seen snow on a beach either. It seldom happens in Australia.

3. TBM says:

I think any of these will do for me! So grey in London!

4. I always daydream of summer and being on the beach. Thanks for letting me daydream a little this morning. Great shots.

It is raining here today so that is exactly what I needed. thanks Jennifer. :)

6. Woman says:

Oh!!! Even I would want to go to the one in Australia!!!! That is beautiful!!!

I needed this! Thanks!

8. Summer ? I can’t wait !

9. I’m a beach-lover, too. There’s something incredible about looking out onto the sea, in its many moods. You have some great, diverse shots!

10. I live in Lagos (SW Nigeria) and there are hundreds of kms of beachfront, but not in the best of shape.Littered,unsightly and disorganised most times. I wonder how to organise a clean up exercise, so they can look gorgeous like these ones. Well done

11. Team Oyeniyi says: