Natural Nature

“Look deep, deep, deep into nature, and then you will understand everything.” – Albert Einstein

Do you see the natural nature that surrounds you?

This entry was posted in Canada and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Natural Nature

1. Selena M.B. says:

I do…loving your near wordless posts lady. An excellent way to keep posting whilst on vacay. When do you leave? Any chance we can kidnap you to Barrie for a feast and sleepover? I want you in my home. xo

2. Woman says:

Can I come too??? I miss the waterfront!!!

Ahhh… I truly miss the scattered trees of the country north of America. Here, trees are planted in a grid like pattern so they are exactly the same distance from the trees around them. A make shift forest??

One of these days… there is talk of going up into the mountains… and I cannot wait to bring my camera!!! How the heck do you pick just one picture to share???

3. Team Oyeniyi says:

I love your photos. Like me, you like nature. It is the greatest gift we have, yet as a species we squander it.

When will we learn?

4. barb19 says:

I love the photo, such a peaceful scene – but trees have that effect on us, don’t you think? Nature is wonderful in all it’s glory – we just have to look around us. it’s everywhere.

I don’t see it often enough…
    Thanks for the reminder, Jennifer!

just lovely – really lovely