I am over the moon and beyond thrilled to have been awarded with:
The Liebster Blog Award.
Fellow WordPress-er/Blogger over at Chronicles of Illusion has awarded me with this prestigious blogging award. Thank you Jo Bryant for taking the time out to read My Sardinian Life | La Mia Vita Sarda.
I seriously thought my Mother was clicking on my blog fifty times a day, but no, lo and behold My Sardinian Life | La Mia Vita Sarda is reaching audiences all the way down under. And by down under I mean Australia, not the down under you may be thinking of.
And now for the rules of accepting and receiving The Liebster Blog Award are as follows:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you choose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
And now, I am pleased to introduce you to five blogs that I can’t get enough of. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
1. Counting to Dieci – I discovered this wonderful blog set in Piemonte just two days ago. It’s a wonderful blog written by parents who have decided to take a European gap year. And they live in Italy, so snap! I subscribed.
2. Bagni di Lucca and Beyond – This blog just kicks butt. The bloggers talk about lovely Italy (are you seeing a pattern) and my all time favourite place of all Australia. They divide their time between these two counties. Click on their link to discover more.
3. An Expatriate in Rapallo – “Musings on life in a new culture.” YES! Another blog based and written in Italy. This was the first blog I subscribed to here on WordPress and it’s chock full of useful information for the expat in Italy. There are recipes, musing on a new life and even a post on getting your driver’s license in Italy (which is no easy task.) Enjoy the writing on the wall over in Rapallo.
4. The World Via Standby – Follow the adventures of a sassy and often defiant pilots wife as she travels the world standby. This blog blows my socks off as the photos are out of this world. And her latest post just so happens to be about … ready … Italy! Snaperiffic.
5. madonna del piatto – This blog combines the three things I love most in life: food, Italy and sleeping. Sleeping you say? Yup, This couple of bloggers own a Bed and Breakfast in the mountains of Umbria, central Italy. And they have a cooking school, double snap! The photos are breathtaking and the recipes listed are out of this world (I need some serious cooking lessons from this blogger.)
Happy Blogging from Jennifer Avventura.