Sardegna’s Secret Beach

Tinnari is another beautiful-secret beach in Sardegna. Access is only by foot or boat. The 300 meter walk down is not for the faint of heart. The path is small, torn up and many granite boulders make this walk one to remember.

Two beautiful half-moon inlets, blue calm waters and hot rock massages make Tinnari one special place to put on your to-see list.

Tinnari

This entry was posted in Beach - Mare, SARDINIA - SARDEGNA, Snapshots and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Sardegna’s Secret Beach

1. sayali611 says:

Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous. I am officially very jealous of you now, lol.

2. bagnidilucca says:

I can’t wait to get to Sardegna next April. I don’t know if I told you we are staying on Maddelena. Do you know much about this place?

• Oh, I do. La Maddelena is a stunning place. Dotted with small inlets and islands. You are going to have a great time there. It’s a really relaxed atmosphere as one can get staying on an island, off an island.

Ummmmmm…what happening to the blogging hiatus ??? Not that I am unhappy you’re about.

4. Pie says:

It looks and sounds amazing. Better get my hiking boots on, then…

5. Big Sister Beautiful says:

A beautiful, nearly uninhabited beach. Thanks for taking us to such a lovely spot, Jen!

6. Life is good when I stop by here and see such a wonderful photo to ponder as I reach out to other bloggers. Bravo!

Heaven on Earth, right?