Perfectly Sunday

Perfectly Sunday

I love Sunday and Stella. This photo was taken on a jaunt to Vancouver in 2007 to see an old friend from Cayman. We’d drunk too much wine at a sexy little olive bar type place one night. Saw this wicked ad for one of my favorite beers and we snapped away. I hope you enjoy a refreshing Sunday. Salute. Cheers.

This entry was posted in Canada, Photography & Challenges, Random Thoughts and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Perfectly Sunday

1. Patti Kuche says:

Cheers to you Jennifer! I know just how you feel. Sitting here in the garden in England with glorious sunshine and some cold beer.

Hope sun shining for you in Sardinia!

2. Dianna says:

Hi, Happy Monday!
    Thanks for visiting my blog today. I’m planning to check out more of your posts!

3. Woman says:

Mmmm….. Stella… on tap. Last time I had- correct that… tried to get my hands on a pint of Stella was last summer in Canada.

I couldn’t help but want that chilled pint filled with that glorious amber liquid…

They were out.

Bastards.

Ahhhh… I cannot wait till my feet touch Canadian soil once again and suck back a cold one! Or two!

My Sundays are anything but refreshing! Glad yours are better. You deserve it.

5. pienbiscuits says:

Stella adverts are always stylish. I’ve never had the beer myself (I’m more of a red wine, or straight vodka kind of Pie), but I’ve heard it’s good.

6. shabnamphoto says:

I love my sunday beer too! Stella is prohibitively expensive and yet to arrive in Indian cafes! Thanks for dropping by, you are a pet!

7. haha..I had a feeling this was going to be your Stella :)
    I’m more of a cider man so imagine how happy I was to taste Stella Cidre… I’ve always wondered what it would be like with twins…now I know lol :)