Spring Teaser

Spring has sprung in Sardegna this weekend. With temperature lows of 10c and highs of 30c.  The flowers are blooming and their scent floats in the warm air this weekend; a new season is sprouting.  Mating Season.  The cows are howling, the cats are going crazy and the town joker has begun his slow decent fuori. Escaping to the beach was the only answer.  Sardegna is a blooming-exotic delicious island.  Happy Spring.  Happy Weekend.  Please enjoy the following photo’s from a day at the beach.

Spring Has Sprung

Sardinian Beach. Smiles.

Typical Day at the Beach. In March.

Beach Art.

Crabs and Shells.

Leave only footprints. Happy Wandering.

This entry was posted in Beach - Mare and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Spring Teaser

1. Chris says:

Jealousy will get me no where

2. Oh my goodness…I need to get me the heck out of here and get to where you are.

3. Team Oyeniyi says:

Stunning! You have inspired me to get my camera out a little more! Here you are heading into spring and we are heading into winter. I’ve had the heating on this weekend.

I love the sea – I could live by the sea forever, unfortunately here that requires millionnaire status and that is not me!

4. K.B. says:

Gorgeous photos. I’m on the opposite coast but at 27 degrees, it’s been too chilly to go to the beach. I love the seashells. The ones on our beaches are usually broken and ground into pieces.

5. lifewith4cats says:

these are lovely photos. Especialy the deep brown sand and wave with seaweed. Is the ocean warm enough to put a foot in it also?

Its hard to wrap my mind around it just becoming winter in australia. But These are pics of Italy correct? So then Italy and Canada share seasons to some extent.

Really I stopped by to say I Loved the comment you made over on the forum story thread. The kirby man calling the Canadian an American. It was so original!! :) To weave it in like you did.

6. unkeptwoman says:

You live in a truly beautiful place, yummy colors. Wonderful pics!

7. crustabakes says:

Beautiful pics! happy spring day to you!

8. I so wish I was there. England has been fine recently – but you know how long that lasts !!

9. Kim says:

Oh, are those crabs dead? :’(

10. Patti Kuche says:

I have always wanted to visit Sardinia and now I really want to go – winter has been too long and your lovely pics are so sunny.

Thank you and happy blogging!

11. Woman says:

You have a great eye for detail… and for colours!!! Pictures one (of the flowers) and three (of the water on the beach) are truly quite a stunning use of space. What kind of flowers are those???

• Thank you for the comment. I have no idea what kind of flowers these are. They bloom in the spring, covering this one area where I love to hike.

• @Woman – a friend stopped by today and I showed him the pic of the flowers you enjoy. They are called Margherita (like the Italian pizza) and they come in many different colors. White, orange, purple, and yellow. These orange ones are my personal favorite.

12. Mari says:

Ha! We went to the beach this weekend – but our photos are somewhat different to yours :) We had great fun all the same but I cannot wait for my holiday now – only 2 months to go :)

13. pienbiscuits says:

Spring looks really good in Sardinia if we go by your photos. I really like the one with the golden sand and clear blue water, and the ones with the crabs are sweet, even though they’re dead. Oh, and the footprint in the sand is lovely.

14. Angelene says:

Wow! So pretty:)

15. I like this post. It makes me salivate for Spring. It’s way too cold where I am in New York. Your photos are lovely. Cheers!

There is still snow on the ground in my neck of the woods, so this post warms my half-frozen heart. Good work.

17. Pingback: And Now..It’s Time To Be Versatile. | The Book of Terrible

I’ve given you a Versatile Blogger award! Check out the Book of Terrible site I run when you can.

19. timethief says:

Please delete the first comment I made with all the typing errors. I am visually challenged and my app was not working. I’m truly not illiterate.

You are a terrfific photographer. I loved the photos. I too live on an island but spring isn’t as far advanced on the west coast of Canada as it is Sardinia.

20. Suzy Walker says:

I love the shell ones! I’ve a couple of friends who live out in Sardinia. I’m very jealous and must get around to going to see them!

Thanks for posting on my blog yesterday :)

@scuba_suzy

21. Pingback: My Seven Links « Jennifer Avventura's Adventure Files

22. bagnidilucca says:

I am planning to come to Sardegna in April next year- can’t wait.

23. Thank you for showing us the beauty of these beaches, so different from those in Sydney Australia, and yet…….

24. Anna says:

I feel relaxed just looking through those pix. What are the temps like right now? Is the water still warm enough to swim?

• To be honest, I didn’t get much swimming in this year. Today, it’s pretty hot, about 26c, and there’s a chilly wind. Some people do go swimming at this time of year, I on the other hand prefer to eat Nutella by the spoonful. :)